I know i have repeated "tired" a no. of times, hweva is really tiring thru out march and april! I really getting lethargic le lah...... I wonder the mid-year n chinese 'o' lvl i can succeed anot. Yea wednesday seemed a gd day for me! But a bad th happen... Tt disciplinary master confiscate my hp. Blame me i sms or call ppl. In fact is lewis wanna check sumth on my hp, yet tt teacher cop cum in out of the blue. KAO! Then pick rubbish wif lewis lor... wasted so much time till go home late! Nt enuf time makan! Worse, late for wushu! Is so ^$%#@@@#$%^*$ lor!!!!!!! WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best lah when gonna late for wushu, recall a useful transport. Guess wad? A kick scooter! Long time nva c or play le... So convenient, kik and go... SO FAST! Still late lor in d end but at least reach eariler than walking or MRT. Wushu there aiya always make same mistakes... TIME TO CHANGE LE!!!!!! but i still slack. Haizzz... let nature take its course bah
PhantomG appeared from the dark 6:48 PM
profile
im dead..
im sum1 u hate..
im sum1 u do not wish to see...